We are only days away from Dance Parade and I am writing to be sure you had all the details.
I'm super excited because we have hoopers joining us from all five boroughs, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania... even Boston!
YAY! I can't wait to hoop with you all this Saturday, May 16th!
In Health & Happy Hoopiness,
P.P.S. *squeal!* Remember to look for us on Univision's Despierta America tomorrow, Tuesday, May 12th!
We're placed at D-85.
Scheduled for lift-off at 1:44. :)
IMPORTANT BULLET POINTS:
- You will be responsible for carrying your own belongings - TRAVEL LIGHT!
- Make sure to wear COMFORTABLE SHOES! This will be a long day of dancing and traveling - make sure you are comfortable!!
- You may want to wear/bring SUNSCREEN.
- CHOREO: There will be a VERY simple slice of choreography that we will perform at the grandstand. It will be easy enough for all and we will learn it before the parade begins. Familiarize yourself with the first one minute of THIS SONG. :)
- Don't forget about Dance Fest - Taking place at Tompkins Square Park at the end of the parade.
- Kostume Kult is throwing their annual Black & Light Ball that very same evening, so if you still have some dance left in you, you are already dressed for the occasion! See event page HERE.
- We need volunteers to take turns pulling a red wagon full of hooper gear - space will be super limited, so again, please pack lightly! If you would like to volunteer for a shift, simply comment below. :)
will accompany us as we boogie down Broadway! WOOOT!